Aku Dull Spark replied

436 weeks ago

Entry # 69

On the 105th day, Lynx Wraith peeked her little dragonness head out from the corner to witness Aku Maximoff in the hot tub. She began breathing heavily as she started to quiver. "What are these feelings i'm having? No….no….NO… he isn't the cutest cat man ever. I cant think he is cute!" Aku starts to lather up his soap. Lynx feels a bead of sweat descend between her chest muffins. She continues to watch from behind the corner. Aku begins to wash himself and then drops the soap. Lynx "kawaii"

last edited 436 weeks ago by Aku

Aku Dull Spark replied

436 weeks ago

Entry # 88
On the night of the 43th day, King Pantyraider and Mrs. Scarliata Pantyraider decided to spice things up. They set their eyes on a local royal house, the perfect spot to burgle. They both equip full black suits, entered the house through the side window. King clenches his fists and gasps, "Oh my, is that a hot tube?" Scarliata grins back, "I think it is! I feel like I could use a tip… oh my I mean dip!" she stated as she pulled off her boots. The room begins to heat up as they descend into the tub. The bubble - bubbling, the room- steamy, the clothes… on the floor. As the evening continued the door swings open with a bang. "Who the funk are you two!?!?" The owner of the house yelled. "Shut up and get in the tub." Scarliata said with a smile on her face.

Aku Dull Spark replied

436 weeks ago

Entery #80085
On the morning of the 498th day, Big Chomps finds himself equipping his wedding armor. Big Chomps looks at himself in the mirror. "Today's the day, today I will marry Dalohawk Tanis. All these months of waiting will be over, I… will… have him." He hears the door swing open, Dalohawk stands in the doorway, short of breath, sweaty, naked. Big Chomps turns and gasps, "Oh my word, what are you doing!? Where are your clothes!" Dalohawk walks up to Big chomps, looks him in the eye, fully erect. "I'm… i'm not waiting for this damn wedding to be over to take you up stairs… and take your downstairs." Big chomps feels a heat take over his body, almost fainting. Big chomps realizes he can't control his body as if he is watching the world through a movie, and realizes his body has started to undo his pants while walking over to a bed. Big chomps finds finds himself with his face in a chocobo feather pillow, biting down. Dalohawk walks up to the fresh ham Chomps has offered up to him. "I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes."

Big Chomps wakes up to Scarliata Pantyraider bursting into his room. "Why the FUCK are you asleep princess!? Dalohawk is waiting for you at the alter!!!"

andy atrocity replied

435 weeks ago

….yes…
Please log in to post a reply.